Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Before and After






The before picture (2/06) is on the Left, the after picture (4/06) is on the right.

To orient you, this is looking down on the head, and Isaac is staring at the bottom of the screen.

There is a little nipple in the middle of his head. No, he's not growing a horn, but that is the top of the stocking cap.

You can see that the back left of his head(Our right side about 2:00) is much rounder in the after picture. The face had also filled out on the left side (About 4:00)

Feel free to print this picture out and hang it on your refrigerator....Gosh he is cute!!

2 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger alex said...

Man, I bet I'd be a lot better looking today if I'd been put in a helmet as tyke.

Damn this modern "medicine."

 
At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alex,

Though I've never met you and really have no idea who you are, I'm going to comment on your comment:

Just as they can put braces on adults to improve their smiles, maybe you CAN get a helmet as an adult. I'm sure it'd be a hit with the ladies!! Plus, when you trip and fall down, you won't be hurt as much! : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home