Saturday, April 29, 2006

That Dog's Breath is Awful (HOL 31)

















House of Laughter 31
I woke up this morning to a very excited Nancy joyfully proclaiming that Isaac has two lower teeth coming in. He had been eating his breakfast and Nancy caught a glimpse of them. I put my finger in his maw and sure enough felt two little nubs. We called the grandmas bright and early to let them know.

We went out to the farmer’s market this morning. I carried Isaac around in my backpack. I felt like a TaunTaun. Nancy panicked when she realized we had forgotten to pack a bottle, but I saved the day. I bought a loaf of bread and tore up small pieces and handed them over my shoulder to a hungry boy. It was a really peaceful feeling to have him riding back there, munching on healthy fresh bread.

We stopped in to Wal-Mart, and had a strange encounter. A woman we didn’t know asked if Isaac went to “Little Mouse”. Nancy said yes, and asked if the woman worked there or had grandkids who went there. No, a friend of hers works there and told her about the little boy with the helmet that had funny sayings on it.

We got home and Isaac and I worked out in the yard. He sat in his wagon and watched me plant vegetables. It was a lot of work, but we have a pretty nice looking garden.

One final thing that I thought was pretty disgusting. I went into Isaacs room yesterday and there was a diaper torn up on the floor. The diaper genie had been full, so a midnight dirty diaper went right into the can, and promptly became a midnight snack for the dog.

Now I know why our friend Colleen doesn’t like it when Max licks her feet.

Strength and Honor.

Big Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home